basically everything that is going on up there... in my mind. which mainly consist the love I have for my boyfriend <3 with some pretty random stuff at times.
1. You never know when someone is having a bad day so in everything you do, do it with kindness even if it’s just a little.
2. Repay anger with politeness. Broken dams must be mended, not further destroyed.
3. Say the magic words: ‘excuse me’ ‘please’ ‘thank you.’ Maybe that was what they needed after a day lining up in queue or getting failed grades.
4. You don’t have to smile all the time; smile thinking maybe someone needs it — maybe even yourself.
5. You don’t have to be blind to the evils in this world. Take care of negativity and flourish positivity.
6. Be angry only when you can’t help it. And when you vent, pour it all out. Don’t leave anything for later.
7. Don’t ignore feelings. Try to understand them instead and then burn them in your journal. Never linger too long in their presence. Heavy journals are better than heavy hearts.
8. Give yourself treats after achieving something great or good. You deserve it.
9. Insecurity is a rose; you just have to look beyond its thorns.
10. The mirror won’t crack if you look on it. The scars you have are stars and someday, someone will look up to your sky and tell you you have constellations.
11. This is reality; some days are bad, some days are good. And a huge percentage of it depends on how you prefer it to be.
12. Lastly, collect the tiny pennies of kindness you receive and pay them forward. It’s not much, but it’s enough to get anyone home.
You will learn a lot about yourself if you stretch in the direction of goodness, of bigness, of kindness, of forgiveness, of emotional bravery. Be a warrior for love.